STUDY AN OFFICIAL DIPLOMA IN SPAIN
DIPLOMA IN SPANISH CUISINE AND MEDITERRANEAN DIET
In ECOTUR we help you launch your career in Gastronomy with our Master in Spanish Cuisine and Mediterranean Diet. «Spanish Language Course Included».
Classes in Valencia - Spain
15 April & 30 September
12 Months in Spain
Spanish Course included
«Official Certificate from the Ministry of Labor of Spain & University of Valencia»
Become a Professional in Spanish Cooking and Gastronomy.
Explore Spain’s rich Gastronomy culture, recipes and cuisine with our diploma in Spanish Cuisine and Mediterranean Diet. With lessons and practical assignments, you’ll achieve your goals and have extensive knowledge by the end of the course.
Spanish cuisine is, at present, one of the most famous in the world thanks to the variety of its typical and traditional dishes but especially for the haute cuisine that is developed in our kitchen. In Spain there are some of the best gastronomic restaurants in the world, as well as chefs who to a large extent mark the world agenda in terms of innovation and culinary avant-garde.
- Students will know the products and raw materials of the entire Iberian Peninsula
- Students will master the basic elaboration techniques
- Students will develop creative skills to be able to prepare dishes with a marked Mediterranean character
The Diploma Program in «Spanish Cuisine» with paid internships that we offer at ECOTUR is the perfect opportunity for you to gain experience in the field of catering, learn about culinary culture while you enjoy the best training in charge of our school.
PERIOD 1: SPANISH LANGUAGE STUDIES
- A1- A2 Level of Spanish Language
PERIOD 2: CULINARY ARTS
- Recipes of the main raw materials and products of the mediterranean diet
- Classic preparations with meat, fish, vegetables and beans.
- Culinary production of sea and mountain rice dishes
PERIOD 3: Internships in Hotels and Restaurants.
- Accommodation provided by the employer
- Free maintenance (3 meals, 7 days/week)
- 300 € per month in concept of financial aid to the intern
Aimed at young people between 18 and 30 years old that have completed secondary studies or vocational training in a related field, and want to pursue studies in Spain.
For non-EU students the access requirements are:
Currently studying in a related field in their country of origin in a recognized official center, (universities or highly qualified institutions) or Have completed these aforementioned studies and that the date of completion does not exceed 5 years. In certain countries this requirement may not be necessary.
These non-EU students (countries outside the European Union), must process their study visa.
International students are required to apply for a study visa to enroll in study courses in spain. Our team at ECOTUR will advise you in the process. the basic documents to provide:
- Certificate of enrollment in ECOTUR
- Proof of payment of the study program
- Plan of studies to be carried out
- Passport copy
- Study Visa Application Form + payment of Embassy fees
- Medical insurance
- Financial solvency: The student must demonstrate solvency of minimum 750 euros per month to cover living expenses. This can be proved by bank statements, personal sponsor or a loan.
- Proof of clear criminal record
- Health certificate
- Birth certificate