OFFICIAL SPANISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE A1 - A2 - B1
SPANISH LANGUAGE PROGRAM IN SPAIN 12 MONTHS
At ECOTUR, we offer Spanish Language programs A1 – A2 & B1 that help you expand your skills and opportunities for your future. «Internships in Spain Optional».
Classes in Valencia - Spain
10 January - 15 April - 30 September
12 Months in Spain
Paid Interships Optional
«Official Diploma of the University of Valencia»
Spanish Language courses to broaden your possibilities for a better future.
If you want to learn Spanish, the best way to do it is with native teachers and practicing the language in the country. That’s why Ecotur’s Spanish language programs are the best way to expand your Knowledge. You’ll be able to achieve your goals after completing the course and putting it into practice.
Spanish is the second language in the world by the number of native speakers, i.e. the mother tongue after Mandarin Chinese, and the fourth language in terms of speakers after English, Mandarin Chinese and Hindi, with approximately 471 million native speakers, and 493 million people who speak it as a first and second language with native proficiency. Official academic sources estimate that by 2030 Spanish will be the second most spoken language in the world, behind Mandarin Chinese, and by 2045 it is expected to become the first.
Level A1 – A2 – B1
- Students will learn to communicate in a basic conversational environment
- Students will acquire useful vocabulary in Spanish
- Students will develop skills to construct simple sentences, with coherence and cohesion.
SEMESTER 1: Spanish language. 350 hours.
A1 and A2 level
- MODULE 1: Social uses of language, Alphabet, Vocabulary
- MODULE 2: Nouns, articles, pronouns, adjectives
- MODULE 3: Simple tenses, simple sentences
- MODULE 4: Food and Beverage Intensive course
SUMMER: Internships in collaborating Hotels with free accommodation, free meals and 300 euros/month stipend
SEMESTER 2: Spanish language. 300 hours.
B1.1 and B1.2 level
- MODULE 1: Complex times
- MODULE 2: Adverbs and prepositions
- MODULE 3: Agreement and cohesion, complex sentences
Aimed at young people between 18 and 30 years old that have completed secondary studies or vocational training in a related field, and want to pursue studies in Spain.
For non-EU students the access requirements are:
Currently studying in a related field in their country of origin in a recognized official center, (universities or highly qualified institutions) or Have completed these aforementioned studies and that the date of completion does not exceed 5 years. In certain countries this requirement may not be necessary.
These non-EU students (countries outside the European Union), must process their study visa.
International students are required to apply for a study visa to enroll in study courses in spain. Our team at ECOTUR will advise you in the process. the basic documents to provide:
- Certificate of enrollment in ECOTUR
- Proof of payment of the study program
- Plan of studies to be carried out
- Passport copy
- Study Visa Application Form + payment of Embassy fees
- Medical insurance
- Financial solvency: The student must demonstrate solvency of minimum 750 euros per month to cover living expenses. This can be proved by bank statements, personal sponsor or a loan.
- Proof of clear criminal record
- Health certificate
- Birth certificate