STUDY AN OFFICIAL MASTER IN SPAIN
MASTER IN HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT AND TOURISM
In ECOTUR we help you launch your career in Tourism and Hotel acommodation with our Master in Hospitality Management and Tourism. «Spanish Course Included».
Get your Place!
Classes in Valencia - Spain
15 April & 30 September
12 Months in Spain
Spanish Course included
«Official Certificate from the Ministry of Labor of Spain & University of Valencia»
Become a Professional in Hospitality Management and Tourism.
Explore management models of the main tourist establishments in Spain, learn the basic techniques in the management of a hotel reception and develop customer care and service skills. With this master you’ll achieve your goals and have extensive knowledge by the end of the course.
Spain needs to meet the needs of the more than 80 million tourists who come to our country each year. The hospitality concept has burst into the tourism sector with great force. Customers are no longer just looking for a few simple vacation days, they want the full experience. A professional who explains to clients what is the best way to enjoy their vacation stay.
- Students will learn about the management models of the main tourist establishments in Spain
- Students will master the basic techniques in the management of a hotel reception
- Student will develop customer care and service skills
The Training Program in «Hospitality Management» of paid internships that we teach at ECOTUR is the perfect opportunity for you to gain experience in the field of catering, learn about culinary culture while you enjoy the best training in charge of our school.
PERIOD 1: SPANISH LANGUAGE STUDIES
- A1- A2 Level of Spanish Language
PERIOD 2: HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Reservation processes – bookings
- Preparation and assembly of events
- Customer service techniques
PERIOD 3: MICROCREDENTIALS
- Economic impact of mass tourism
PERIOD 4: Internships in Hotels and Restaurants.
- Accommodation provided by the employer
- Free maintenance (3 meals, 7 days/week)
- 300 € per month in concept of financial aid to the intern
Aimed at young people between 18 and 30 years old that have completed secondary studies or vocational training in a related field, and want to pursue studies in Spain.
For non-EU students the access requirements are:
Currently studying in a related field in their country of origin in a recognized official center, (universities or highly qualified institutions) or Have completed these aforementioned studies and that the date of completion does not exceed 5 years. In certain countries this requirement may not be necessary.
These non-EU students (countries outside the European Union), must process their study visa.
International students are required to apply for a study visa to enroll in study courses in spain. Our team at ECOTUR will advise you in the process. the basic documents to provide:
- Certificate of enrollment in ECOTUR
- Proof of payment of the study program
- Plan of studies to be carried out
- Passport copy
- Study Visa Application Form + payment of Embassy fees
- Medical insurance
- Financial solvency: The student must demonstrate solvency of minimum 750 euros per month to cover living expenses. This can be proved by bank statements, personal sponsor or a loan.
- Proof of clear criminal record
- Health certificate
- Birth certificate