STUDY AN OFFICIAL DIPLOMA IN SPAIN
DIPLOMA IN ADMINISTRATION AND INTERNATIONAL COMMERCE
In ECOTUR we help you launch your career in Finances with our Diploma in Administration and International Commerce. «Spanish Language Course Included».
Get your Place!
Classes in Valencia - Spain
15 April & 30 September
12 Months in Spain
Spanish Course included
«Official Certificate from the Ministry of Labor of Spain & University of Valencia»
Learn Administration and international commerce with our professional course.
Get inside economical & financial management, Human Resources management , Global Logistics and European Taxation. With this Diploma you’ll achieve your goals and have extensive knowledge by the end of the course.
Our Diploma in Administration and Finance provides training in organization, administration and personnel management, economic-financial operations and information, advice to customers or users, both in the public and private spheres, according to the size and activity of the company, and in accordance with the objectives set, the internal rules established and the regulations in force.
- Students will know the necessary documentation in companies of all sectors
- Students will develop human resource management techniques
- Students will learn accounting and the European tax system
The Training Program in «Administration and Finances» of paid internships that we teach at ECOTUR is the perfect opportunity for you to gain experience in the field of administration, learn about finances while you enjoy the best training in charge of our school.
PERIOD 1: SPANISH LANGUAGE STUDIES
- A1- A2 Level of Spanish Language
PERIOD 2: ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE IN INTERNATIONAL COMMERCE
- Economical and financial management
- Human Resources management
- Logistics and commercial management
PERIOD 3: Internships in Hotels and Restaurants.
- Accommodation provided by the employer
- Free maintenance (3 meals, 7 days/week)
- 300 € per month in concept of financial aid to the intern
Aimed at young people between 18 and 30 years old that have completed secondary studies or vocational training in a related field, and want to pursue studies in Spain.
For non-EU students the access requirements are:
Currently studying in a related field in their country of origin in a recognized official center, (universities or highly qualified institutions) or Have completed these aforementioned studies and that the date of completion does not exceed 5 years. In certain countries this requirement may not be necessary.
These non-EU students (countries outside the European Union), must process their study visa.
International students are required to apply for a study visa to enroll in study courses in spain. Our team at ECOTUR will advise you in the process. the basic documents to provide:
- Certificate of enrollment in ECOTUR
- Proof of payment of the study program
- Plan of studies to be carried out
- Passport copy
- Study Visa Application Form + payment of Embassy fees
- Medical insurance
- Financial solvency: The student must demonstrate solvency of minimum 750 euros per month to cover living expenses. This can be proved by bank statements, personal sponsor or a loan.
- Proof of clear criminal record
- Health certificate
- Birth certificate